冠状病毒(COVID-19)信息 & 更新
PAFA’s first priority is the safety of its community—including students, 教师, and staff—as well as visitors to PAFA’s museum, 事件, 和程序.
We all have a collective responsibility to mitigate the spread of this disease and protect those most vulnerable. This page will serve as a frequently updated resource for the PAFA community to access important information related to COVID-19, including any changes to PAFA’s usual operations.
新闻 & 更新
PAFA is taking multiple steps to maintain the safety of our campus community, 正在制定新的协议, 包括:
Initiating on-网站 health screenings and requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE). 所有的学生, staff and 教师 are required to wear face masks inside PAFA's buildings, have their temperature checked upon entering, and must not exhibit any of the symptoms that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have associated with COVID-19.
Installing protective Plexiglass screens at entrance desks, and self-cleaning covers for elevator buttons, 玻璃门把手, ,推动酒吧.
Cleaning the HVAC systems to ensure the circulation of fresh air.
Reconfiguring workspaces, classrooms, and studios to facilitate social distancing.
Staggering course schedules and limiting class sizes.
Limiting access hours to our buildings to allow overnight disinfecting and sanitizing.
Placing signage in the elevators and throughout our campus to remind everyone of proper preventative measures.
COVID-19 safety measures and recommendations are evolving as more information becomes available about the status of the pandemic. 像这样, we will continue to adapt our approach based on the recommendations of health authorities and federal, 状态, 和市政领导人.
吉米·Greeno, our Vice President of 安全与安全, has been named PAFA's Pandemic Safety Officer as per the May 4, 2020 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania COVID-19企业安全程序, and leads the planning efforts for PAFA's reopening and return to campus.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), symptoms of COVID-19 may include fever and respiratory difficulty including cough and shortness of breath. These symptoms may express themselves 2-14 days following exposure to the virus.
The CDC has released general guidelines for the public to follow in order to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases including COVID-19. 这些包括:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, 咳嗽, 或打喷嚏.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
The CDC advises that anyone suspecting that they may be infected with COVID-19 practice cautionary self-quarantine and stay home, 除了接受医疗照顾.
Jefferson Family Medical Associates (JFMA) provides PAFA students with a variety of basic medical services free of charge. To speak to or make an appointment with a JFMA healthcare professional, call (215) 955-7190. Their offices are located at 833 Chestnut Street, Suite 301.
Contact your healthcare provider to discuss options. Those enrolled in PAFA health plans have the option to access care via Doctor on Demand, 远程医疗服务. Learn more and access plan information through the 当前员工资源页面.
问题 & 联系信息
Members of the PAFA community who have any questions related to COVID-19 and PAFA’s response to the outbreak are encouraged to contact us.
- 学生及其家庭: Ryan Burton-Romero，学生主任 & Senior Vice President, Enrollment Management -391-4807 | email@example.com
- 教师: Clint Jukkala, Dean of the im体育app下载 of Fine Arts | (215) 972-7623 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 工作人员: Lisa Biagas, Human Resources | (215) 972-2038 | email@example.com
- 所有其他的调查: firstname.lastname@example.org